Asking relationship quiz questions are a great date night activity to do with your partner.
Do you ever feel like you and your partner have nothing to talk about?
These relationship quiz questions are the perfect way to share some laughs and fun conversations.
The more you learn about your partner, the better!
This post is all about relationship quiz questions.
53 Relationship Quiz Questions | How Well Do You Know Your Partner
Spice up your date night with these fun questions!
Relationship quiz questions help to strengthen your connection and share some memorable conversations.
You’ll discover who pays attention to detail more, who knows who better…you or your partner, and you may even learn something you never knew about them before!
How To Make A Game Out Of The Relationship Quiz Questions
Playing games is always a fun way to add a little extra sparkle to date night.
For these relationship quiz questions, choose one person who is going to start.
The person chosen to start will begin by asking each of the quiz questions on this list to their partner.
Keep track of all the questions that your partner is answering correctly.
After you’ve asked them all of the questions, switch turns.
Now they will ask you all of the questions and keep track of how many of the questions you have answered correctly.
Whoever has answered the most questions correctly wins!
Tip: Before you begin the game, consider coming up with an exciting prize for whoever wins. Having a prize adds a little extra camaraderie and fun!
Relationship Quiz Questions
1. Where was your partner born?
2. When is your partner’s birthday?
3. What was the name of your partner’s first pet?
4. What is your partner’s middle name?
5. What are your partner’s parents’ names?
6. What is your partner’s favorite movie?
7. What is your partner’s favorite season?
8. Where are your partner’s parents from?
RELATED: 141 Flirty Never Have I Ever Questions For Couples
9. What are the names of your partner’s siblings?
10. What is your partner’s favorite color?
11. What is your partner’s favorite hobby?
12. Would your partner rather watch a comedy or a horror movie?
13. What is your partner’s favorite song?
RELATED: 117 Fun Would You Rather Questions For Couples
14. What is your partner’s dream car?
15. What is your partner’s favorite book?
16. Who is your partner’s celebrity crush?
How Well Do You Know Your Partner Questions
17. What is your partner’s favorite outfit that you wear?
18. What is your partner’s go-to outfit?
19. Who is your partner’s favorite superhero?
20. What is your partner’s biggest fear?
21. What is your partner’s biggest frustration?
22. How many kids does your partner want?
RELATED: 129 Juicy Yes Or No Questions For Couples
23. What is your partner’s favorite food?
24. What size shoe does your partner wear?
25. What is your partner’s favorite holiday?
26. What is your partner’s dream job?
27. Where is the first place that your partner ever vacationed?
28. What is your partner’s favorite sport?
29. Has your partner ever been out of the country?
30. What is your partner’s most prized possession?
Fun Relationship Quiz Questions
31. What superpower would your partner choose to have?
32. What habit do you have that drives your partner crazy?
33. If your partner could change one thing about you what would it be?
Download Your Date Night Conversation Cards For So You Always Have Something Fun To Talk About
34. Who is neater, you or your partner?
35. Who is the better cook, you or your partner?
36. Who is more likely to kill a spider, you or your partner?
37. Who is more likely to go sky diving, you or your partner?
38. Who has the better memory, you or your partner?
39. Who is more of an early riser, you or your partner?
40. Who is better at following directions, you or your partner?
RELATED: 56 FREE Date Night Conversation Cards
41. Who is more of a risk-taker, you or your partner?
42. Who is more on time, you or your partner?
43. Who would do better stranded on a desert island, you or your partner?
Download Your Free Date Night Scavenger Hunt For A Night Out You’ll Never Forget
44. When did you first meet?
45. Who made the first move?
46. Who said I love you first?
47. What is your partner’s favorite memory you have shared together?
48. Where was your first date?
49. When was your first date?
50. What is your partner’s most embarrassing moment you’ve shared together?
51. Where was your first kiss?
52. Where was your second date?
53. What excites your partner the most about you?
We hope you enjoyed these relationship questions.
They are such an entertaining way to spice up your date night conversations!
This post was all about relationship quiz questions.
OTHER POSTS YOU MAY LIKE:
Leave a Reply