If you’re looking to spice up your date night and have some serious fun with your sweetie, you are going to love this date night scavenger hunt!
I love date night, and when a game is involved, it makes it even better.
Games always have a way of boosting energy, creativity, and fun on a date.
This post is all about the best date night scavenger hunt.
Date Night Scavenger Hunt For A Night Out You’ll Never Forget
How to do this date night scavenger hunt.
This date night scavenger hunt includes 2 different sections.
Section One: Things for you to find.
Section Two: Things for you to do.
The items listed in each section are to be completed throughout your date night.
Download your Free Printable Scavenger Hunt below and bring it with you on your date.
Your Scavenger Hunt Card…
You’ll notice that there is a number next to each item listed.
The number represents the number of points you get for finding or doing that action.
There Are 2 Ways That You Can Play This Game
Version One: You can play this game being on the same team as your sweetie. This means that you share one Scavenger Hunt Card and work together to get as many of the items on the list checked off as you can throughout your date night.
At the end of the date night, add up all of your points and see how well the two of you did together. It can be fun to repeat this scavenger hunt on a couple of different date nights and see if you are able to improve your score.
Tip: If you and your date enjoy doing this scavenger hunt together multiple times…as you continue to get better, try setting a time limit for how long you two have to find and complete the actions on the card.
RELATED: 56 Free Date Night Conversation Cards
Version Two: You play against each other. Meaning you and your date will each have your own scavenger hunt card. Throughout your date night, you each are working to get as many of the items on the scavenger hunt list checked off as you can.
Whoever finds the item first or does the action first gets the points!
Tip: Come up with a fun reward for whoever wins this scavenger hunt. Having a reward adds some extra camaraderie and good entertainment!
Couples Date Night Scavenger Hunt
THINGS TO FIND:
- A Red Heart (1)
- Box Of Chocolates (2)
- An Old Recipe (3)
- Wedding Chapel (3)
- Champagne (1)
- A Card That Says I Love You (3)
- A Couple Who Have Been Married For 30 + Years (5)
- Keychain With A Heart (2)
- A Feather Boa (3)
- Sweet Tart Hearts (1)
- A Big Teddy Bear (2)
- A New Food Neither Of You Have Ever Tried (5)
- Library (3)
- Hot Dog Stand (2)
- Red Light (1)
- A Prior Gift From Your Sweetie (2)
- Love Story (3)
RELATED: 141 Flirty Never Have I Ever Questions For Couples
THINGS TO DO:
- Take A Couple’s Selfie In 3 Places (5)
- That Are Special To You (5)
- Sing A Love Song To Each Other (4)
- Tell A Stranger How Much You Adore Your Sweetie (7)
- Fake A Proposal (10)
- Initiate A Slow Dance In The Moonlight (5)
- Throw A Coin In A Fountain And Make A Wish (7)
- Go Down A Slide (4)
- Play Simon Says (6)
- Give Your Date A Special Word (4)
- Take A Shot (3)
- Initiate A Kiss Under The Stars (5)
- Tell Your Server You Are Drunk On Love (10)
- Try A New Drink (3)
- Give A Massage (3)
- Take A Photo With Another Couple (6)
- Ask A Stranger For Relationship Advice (10)
- Introduce Your Sweetie To A Stranger Using A Fake Name (7)
- Take A Picture Of An Object That Represents You As A Couple (4)
- Text Your Sweetie A Picture That Reminds You Of Them (5)
Download your Free Scavenger Hunt Card to use on your next date night!
We hope that you and your sweetie enjoy doing this scavenger hunt as much as we have.
Keep your date nights sparkling and new with games and exciting date night ideas.
This post was all about the best date night scavenger hunt.
OTHER POSTS YOU MAY LIKE:
- 141 Flirty Never Have I Ever Questions For Couples
- 117 Fun Would You Rather Questions For Couples
- 13 Romantic Date Night Ideas For Him
Pin to remember this post!
Leave a Reply