We are LOVING this photo scavenger hunt for couples.
If you’re looking for a cheap and easy way to add some fun to your next date night, you’re going to love this photo scavenger hunt for couples.
We’ve included a free printable for this photo scavenger hunt so that you can easily bring it with you for your date night!
This post is all about the photo scavenger hunt for couples
The Ultimate Photo Scavenger Hunt For Couples
Are you ready for a fun date night that is romantic, fun, silly, free, and one that you and your partner will remember forever?
You’re in luck because this photo scavenger hunt checks all those boxes.
What You Need For This Photo Scavenger Hunt:
- Your Significant Other
- A Camera
- Photo Scavenger Hunt Printable
We’ve included a variety of different items on this photo scavenger hunt list.
Each of the items you will need to take pictures of are worth different amounts of points.
As you photograph each item, be sure to check it off your list.
At the end of your date night, add up all your points from your photo scavenger hunt.
There Are Two Ways To Complete This Photo Scavenger Hunt:
- #1 PLAY TOGETHER AS A COUPLE
Throughout your date night do this scavenger hunt together and take pictures of all the items on the photo scavenger hunt list.
It’s really fun to do this scavenger hunt with your partner.
Tip: Once you have completed the hunt on one of your date nights, consider repeating this scavenger hunt on a future date night.
See if you two are able to beat your scores each time that you play.
If you get really good at capturing all the photos and you want an extra challenge, try setting a timer while doing the hunt and see how quickly you two can complete it.
- #2 PLAY AGAINST YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER
In this scenario, you and your date each have your own photo scavenger hunt list to complete.
Throughout your date night, you each are capturing different images individually.
At the end of the evening, count up your points and see who the winner is.
My hubby and I love doing this photo scavenger hunt. We’ve completed it both ways, by working together and also individually.
I will say that doing the scavenger hunt together is our favorite way to play.
Regardless of which way you choose to do it, this photo scavenger hunt makes for a memorable and fun date night!
Be prepared to use your creativity, keep an open mind, and make lasting memories that you can look back on with your sweetie!
Couples Scavenger Hunt List
The rules are simple:
- Take a picture of each item and location on the list.
- Check off each item as you take a picture of it.
- Add up your points at the end of the night.
Let’s get started!
Download your FREE Date Night Photo Scavenger Hunt List For Couples!
1. Place where you and your partner shared your first kiss.
2. Picture of a heart.
3. Picture of a box of chocolates.
4. Picture of the location of your first date.
5. Picture of the word LOVE.
Download Your Free Printable Date Night Photo Scavenger Hunt
6. Picture of a wedding ring.
7. Picture of your partner’s favorite animal.
8. Picture of a red light.
9. Selfie with your partner somewhere that you’ve never been together.
10. Picture of the location of your most memorable date.
RELATED: 47 Cheap Fun Date Ideas You’ll Love
11. Picture of the first text message you sent to your significant other.
12. Picture of your favorite place to shop together.
13. Picture of something that has your partner’s favorite color on it.
14. Picture of I love you written on a napkin.
15. Selfie of you and your partner kissing.
16. Picture of where you’ve done something wild together.
17. Selfie with someone who has the same name as your partner.
18. Picture of newlyweds.
19. Selfie with a couple who has been married for over 5 years.
20. Picture of a wedding chapel.
21. Picture of somewhere you want to visit with your partner in the future.
Download your FREE Printable Photo Scavenger Hunt For A Fun Date & Memorable Date Night!
We hope that you and your significant other have a blast on this date night photo scavenger hunt.
After you complete the hunt we’d love to hear how you did!
Leave us a comment below and let us know what you liked the best.
This post was all about the ultimate photo scavenger hunt for couples.
Other Posts You May Like: