How well do you know the bride is an all-time favorite bridal shower game!
This game is easy to play, good for guests of all ages, and allows everyone to learn a fun new tidbit they may not already know about the bride-to-be.
How well do you know the bride is the perfect way to break the ice with guests and share some laughter at any bridal shower.
This post is all about how well do you know the bride.
How Well Do You Know The Bride
Planning a bridal shower is fun and such an honor. However, it also takes a lot of work, thought, and time.
That’s why we strive to share our best tips and tricks to help make the bridal shower and bachelorette party planning process as seamless as possible.
If you haven’t already downloaded your free bridal shower checklist, I highly recommend doing so. It has everything you need to do to plan a bridal shower from start to finish.
When comes to deciding on what bridal shower games to play, there are so many fun games to choose from.
In this post, we will be sharing everything you need to know to know to play this “How Well Do You Know The Bride?” game at the bridal shower you are throwing.
We have even included a printable “How Well Do You Know The Bride?” game card at the bottom of this post that you can download for FREE and print to use at the bridal shower.
INCLUDED IN THIS POST:
- How To Play How Well Do You Know The Bride
- What Do You Need To Play How Well Do You Know The Bride
- How Well Do You Know The Bride To Be Questions
- Would The Bride Rather Questions
- How Well Do You Know The Bride Bachelorette Questions
- How Well Do You Know The Bride Free Download
- What Did The Groom Say Questions
How To Play How Well Do You Know The Bride
One of the best parts of playing “How Well Do You Know The Bride” is its simplicity.
To play this bridal shower game you will need to come up with several fun and entertaining questions to ask the bride.
If you aren’t sure what to ask, no worries, we are sharing a variety of great questions that you can use.
Typically you will want to use 10 to 15 questions for this bridal shower game How Well Do You Know The Bride.
That number of questions seems to be the sweet spot.
After coming up with your questions, you will ask the bride to answer each of them. Be sure to do this before the shower so that you have all the answers all ready to go.
Playing How Well Do You Know The Bride
The host will pass out a playing card to each of the guests with all of the questions that the bride has already answered.
As the host reads aloud each of the questions, guests will fill out their answers to the questions about the bride on their game card. The guest who gets the most answer correct wins the game!
RELATED POST: 15 Insanely Awesome Bachelorette Party Themes
What Do You Need To Play How Well Do You Know The Bride
- Sense of humor
- Questions for the bride
- How well do you know the bride game cards
- Pens or pencils
How Well Do You Know The Bride Questions
- What is the bride’s full name?
- Where was she born?
- When is her birthday?
- What is her favorite color?
- What is her shoe size?
- What is her favorite drink?
- What is her favorite movie?
- What is her favorite food?
- What color are her eyes?
- Where did she meet the groom?
- What is the date of the wedding?
- How did the groom pop the question?
- How many children does she want?
- How long has she known the groom?
- What are the wedding colors?
How Well Do You Know The Bride Funny Questions
- What is her biggest pet peeve?
- Does she have any secret talents?
- What is her favorite reality tv show?
- What is a superpower she wishes she had?
- What is her guilty pleasure?
- Who is her celebrity crush?
- What did she think of the groom when they first met?
- What is her go-to karaoke song?
- What does she never leave home without?
- What is a habit she has that she wants to quit?
- Does she have a special pet name for the groom? If so, what is it?
- What is her favorite physical attribute of the groom?
How Well Do You Know The Bride Free Download
Each of our printable games comes with 2 playing cards formatted onto an 8.5 x 11in paper with easy-to-follow cutting guides.
How Well Do You Know The Bride Bachelorette Questions
- Who was her childhood celebrity crush?
- Who was her first kiss?
- If she was stuck on a deserted island what 2 items would she want with her?
- What is her most prized possession?
- At what moment did she know that the groom was the one?
- What is her go-to adult beverage?
- What is her dream vacation?
- What quality does she appreciate the most about the groom?
- Who said I love you first, the bride or groom?
- What does she consider to be the groom’s most annoying habit?
- What is her favorite flavor of ice cream?
- What is her favorite hobby?
Would The Bride Rather Questions
Playing would the bride rather is another fun bridal shower game that allows guests to learn more about the bride-to-be.
Would She Rather…
- Drink Coffee OR Drink Tea
- Beach Vacation OR Ski Vacation
- Live In The City OR Live In The Country
- Buy New Shoes OR Buy A New Handbag
- Stay Up Late OR Get Up Early
- Eat Something Salty OR Sweet
- Sing OR Dance
- Diamonds OR Pearls
RELATED POST: Incredibly Cute Guess Who Bride Or Groom Free Printable
Would She Rather…
- Go Out On The Town OR Stay At Home
- Read A Book OR Watch A Movie
- Chocolate OR Vanilla
- Wear High Heels OR Wear Sneakers
- Drink Red Wine OR Drink White Wine
- Be The Driver OR Be The Passenger
- Get A Manicure OR Get a Pedicure
What Did The Groom Say Questions
Another fun bridal shower game is to play “What Did The Groom Say”.
To play this bridal shower game you will want to come up with a variety of questions about the bride that you will ask the groom.
2 Ways To Play What Did The Groom Say
#1 Use the same questions to ask the groom about the bride that you are having the bride answer for this How Well Do You Know The Bride Game.
This is a lot of fun! After the guests have all filled in their answers to the How Well Do You Know The Bride game questions, you can share with the guests the groom’s answers to the same questions.
After going through the groom’s answers you then will read aloud the bride’s answers.
#2 – Come up with different questions to ask the groom and have him keep those questions that you asked private until after the shower.
During the shower, you will read the questions aloud to the bride that you asked the groom and the bride has to guess what the groom’s answer to each question was.
Both of these ways of playing What Did The Groom Say are a lot of fun. The way you choose to play really comes down to the bride and groom.
You know your bride and groom-to-be best. Think about what they would most enjoy and select the option that will most suit your happy couple.
Bridal Shower Prizes
You will want to have some bridal shower prizes on hand for the winner of each of the games that you play.
Basically you want to select prize ideas that are sweet but also generic enough that anyone at the shower would enjoy winning that prize.
Hopefully, you have a variety of fun and exciting ideas to use for the bridal shower that you will be throwing. It is such an honor to throw a bridal shower and celebrate the love of those closest to you.
This post was all about the game how well do you know the bride.
OTHER POSTS YOU MAY LIKE:
- How To Plan A Bridal Shower She Will Absolutely Love
- The Best Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt For A Fabulous Night Out
- 11 Things Every Bewitching Harry Potter Bachelorette Party Needs
- Incredibly Cute Guess Who Bride Or Groom Free Printable
- What’s In Your Purse Game + Free Printable
PIN TO REMEMBER!
Chrissy Biamonte – Founder at Bold & Bubbly, your ultimate destination for date ideas, party planning tips, conversation starters, and more. With over 15 years in health and fitness, Chrissy is passionate about the balance between wellness and nurturing meaningful relationships. Join her at Bold & Bubbly where we explore, inspire, and create unforgettable moments!